Benefits of coaching/counseling with The Self-esteem Dr.
“My particular style of counseling/coaching and keynote speaking offers you insights to; stop procrastination, heal from the shame and triggers from past emotional pain, bullet proof your self-esteem, deepen your faith and resilience, improve your relationships I.Q., recognize your gifts and purpose, build up your confidence, and reboots you into positive action.
Encouragement and accountability helps you to engage and trust your own possibilities, power, and potential. Sometimes you are unable to see your own blind spots or your possibilities. Some of the deepest longing in you is the voice of your purpose and gift. It calls you to follow a path of action, courage, integrity and humility. Call me 323.964.1736 to set up your one-on-one coaching/counseling with me or for a speaking engagement … email TheSelfesteemDr@gmail.com
Here are some signs you would benefit from having Jewel Diamond Taylor offer you life coaching:
. you’re not happy with your current life situation, not sure where to start (feeling stuck)
. you have trouble staying motivated
. your heart was broken and it stole your joy and self-motivation
. you desire a breakthrough in your confidence and momentum to move forward with your goals
. your faith, self-esteem, and confidence have been shaken because of the shifts, storms, and stress in your life
. you lack support from family and friends and need a safe place to think and plan out loud
. you have goals, but find it hard to keep on track, resulting into procrastination
. you have something important in your life that you keep thinking about, but never take any action
. you are isolated and need to align with the right connections and resources to grow in your goals, ministry, leadership, business, personal life, purpose, and faith.
How you can benefit from coaching/counseling with Jewel Diamond Taylor;
1) Increase your self-awareness (e.g. patterns, mind traps, purpose, relationships, strengths, possibilities).
2) Recognize when you are caught in self-defeating patterns (e.g. procrastination, anger, addiction, shutting down, shame, people-pleasing, fear) and convert them to positive actions.
3) Connect the dots from your past to your present state of mind to heal from a childhood of dysfunction, abandonment, trauma, struggle, abuse, etc.
4) Gain coping skills to lower your stress and reactivity to past hurt, grief, divorce, betrayals, broken relationships, and setbacks.
5) Discover your voice from; silent suffering, feeling numb, abuse, and gaslighting relationships.
6) Become emotionally healthy, leading to inner peace, satisfaction, confidence, resiliency, and productivity.
7) Cultivate and strengthen your sense of worthiness, confidence, faith, courage, vision, and momentum to live your best life.